8.07.2013

Practical Scrappers: Inspired by Pinterest

It's time to be Inspired by Pinterest with the Practical Scrappers Design Team! 
 
When I saw this card on Pinterest, I knew it was going to make the perfect color scheme for this month's challenge!
 
 
I love the card too...I might have to copy that sometime!  But for now I just used the color combination to create this card...



 
Love the look of Basic Black, Whisper White, Smokey Slate and Bermuda Bay!
 
Don't forget to head over to the Practical Scrappers blog today to see what the other Design Team Members came up with! 
 
 
Supplies Used
Cardstock: Basic Black, Whisper White, Bermuda Bay
DSP: Neutrals Stack
Stamp Sets: Zoo Babies, Banner Greetings
Ink: Basic Black, Smokey Slate
Big Shot: Alphabet Press
Punch: 2-1/2" Circle
Tools: Paper Snips
Adhesives: Snail, Dimensionals
 
Purchase these products HERE!

 
 

No comments: