8.21.2013

Practical Scrappers: Frugal Finds - Pencils

Today over at Practical Scrappers we are using Pencils in our Frugal Finds post.
 
I used a pencil on this card...can you figure out how??
 
 
 
Well...I suppose I will tell you.  I started with a piece of Whisper White cardstock, rolled a pencil across my Smokey Slate ink pad and then rolled it over my cardstock.  The pencil I used was one of the fat smooth pencils so there were no lines when I rolled it.
 
This was a fun technique that I think I will use again soon!
 
Be sure to stop on by the Practical Scrappers blog today to see what the other Design Team members made using pencils!
 
 
Supplies Used
Cardstock: Real Red, Whisper White
Stamp Sets: Lovely as a Tree, A Banner Christmas, ABC-123 Sketch Alphabet and Numbers
Inks: Smokey Slate, Always Artichoke, Early Espresso
Embellishments: Rhinestone Jewels, Washi Tape (Non-SU)
Adhesive: Snail
Other: Pencil
 
Purchase these products HERE!

No comments: