8.05.2013

Beautifully Baroque

I love this stamp.  It's not normally my style but I have come to love this one a lot!

Beautifully Baroque  #130895  $14.95  (page 113 of the IB&C)
 
 
I paired this stamp with another of my favorites, Gorgeous Grunge to make this card...
 
 
 
The Color Combination on this card comes from the Eastern Elegance DSP that you will see below in this post.  Crushed Curry, Coastal Cabana and Basic Gray.
 
I love how this turned out.  The only thing that could make it better is if this stamp came with a matching framelit die to quickly cut it out using the Big Shot!
 
I think another reason I love this stamp so much is that it has a few coordinating products (which you will find you get a lot of when you shop with Stampin' Up!).


Eastern Elegance DSP  #130131  $10.95
 
 
Thanks for stopping by today! 
 
 
Supplies Used
Cardstock: Coastal Cabana, Whisper White
Stamp Sets: Beautifully Baroque, Gorgeous Grunge, Yippie-Skippie
Inks: Coastal Cabana, Crushed Curry, Basic Gray, Basic Black
Tools: Paper Snips
Embellishments: Large Pearls
Adhesives: Snail
 
Purchase these products HERE!