Welcome to the August Blog Hop! I am so excited that you all can finally get your hands on some of the products in the Holiday Catalog now! You don't want to miss any of the great accessories or stamp sets!
Today I used the Thankful Tablescape Simply Created Kit. Because of my level at Stampin' Up!, I got this kit for 40% off...one of the great perks of being a Demonstrator! I wasn't sure that I was "in love" with the kit. But I thought that I might be able to tear it apart and use it to make cards.
#133463 $19.95 USD
I also purchased this fun Magnificent Maple single stamp!
#131868 $9.95 Wood Mount Only
And here is the card that I created...
I just love all of these elements put together! This card is one of my most favorite that I have made in a long time! And I'm sharing it with you all...don't you feel lucky?!
Cardstock: Crumb Cake
Stamp Sets: Magnificent Maple, Lots of Thanks, Gorgeous Grunge
Inks: Crushed Curry, Whisper White Craft, Chocolate Chip
Kit: Thankful Tablescape Simply Created
Tools: Paper Snips
Adhesives: Snail, Dimensionals
Purchase these products HERE!
Please don't forget to head to Heidi's newly designed blog to check her creation today! You are going to love it!!
AND...stop by our new blog where some of the hoppers will be INKspiring you 5 days a week, 52 weeks a year...
Blog Hop Participants:
- Shellie G. of Craft Smashup
- Pam S. of Stampin' in the Sun!
- Rose C. of Stamp with Rose
- Tonya B. of Stampin' with Tonya
- Dawn S. of Dawn's Creative Chalet
- Darcy J. of DJ's Stampin' Place
- Pamela W. of Stinky Tofu
- Kim R. of Stamping with Kim
- Heidi B of Stuck on Stampin'
- Jennifer B. of NW Stamper
- Bree R. of Craft-somnia
- Diana E. of Stampin' Fun with Diana
- Annie L. of Love Me Cards
- Jennifer C. of Happy 2 Scrap 4 Life