8.31.2013

Hiding In My Craft Room #113: Freestyle

This week at HIMCR it's Freestyle!  That means that you can make whatever creation you choose!
 
Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps is our sponsor this week.  They gave us some really cute images to work with!  AND you can win 3 images of your choice...just for playing along this week!  AWESOME!
 
Here is my card this week...
 
 
 
I used my Stampin' Write Markers to color in my cute little owl: Opal Owl Digital Stamp.
Colors: Bermuda Bay, Melon Mambo and Pumpkin Pie
 
 
With the cute digital images that I'm given, I LOVE to make them big and print them out for my daughter, Brooke.

 
She loved creating this owl paper!
 
 
Please make sure you stop by the HIMCR blog today so that you can see what the other Design Team Members did with their cute digital images!

No comments: