12.03.2012

CAS(E) this Sketch #7

I just got this new stamp set this week and had to use it for this week's CAS(E) this Sketch!  I just love it!
 
Perfectly Preserved by Stampin Up is currently in the Holiday Catalog but will still be available after it ends on January 2nd.  I have another cute card that I made using it that you will see later this week!
 
This card is pretty simple.  I started with a Crumb Cake card base and added in Lucky Limeade, Wisteria Wonder and Pool Party pieces of DSP from SU.  After I stamped the jar and cut it out I tied a bit of Baker's Twine around the top of it. 
 
Here is the sketch for this week...
 
 
Thanks for stopping by my blog today!  Happy Stamping!

2 comments:

Jackie Rockwell said...

Great idea to turn the sketch upside down! CUTE card. So glad you played along with us in this week's CAS(E) this Sketch!

Kim S said...

I love your color choices for this card - it's soft and cheerful all at once...perfect for the sentiment! So glad to see you at CAS(E) this Sketch!