8.17.2013

Hiding In My Craft Room #111: Stitching

Happy Saturday Everyone!  It's a very happy Saturday for me!  #1, my hubby is home from his week long business trip.  AND #2, he is letting me leave all day to go scrapbook at Archivers with a few friends!  Gotta love him!!
 
Well over at HIMCR today we are focusing on Stitching.  I do not own a sewing machine so I had to settle for ribbon with stitching.  Stampin' Up!'s stitched Grosgrain is so much fun!
 
 
 
On this card I used the Basic Gray Stitched Grosgrain.  I love how this card turned out.  Perfect for a masculine birthday card! 
 
Be sure you head on over to the HIMCR blog today to check out all of the projects with Stitching!  The other design team members have some awesome projects!
 
 
Supplies Used
Cardstock: Real Red, Whisper White
DSP: I Am Me
Stamp Set: Label Love
Ink: Basic Gray
Punch: Artisan Label
Tools: Paper Snips
Embellishments: Silver Mini Brads, Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon - Basic Gray
Adhesives: Snail, Dimensionals
 
Purchase these products HERE!
 

No comments: