8.20.2013

Stampin' Up!'s Undefined Stamp Carving Kit

Have you heard of this awesome new product that Stampin' Up! just came out with.  It's a kit to carve your own stamps!!!
 
 
Undefined Stamp Carving Kit  #133402  $19.95USD
 
When I first saw this kit, I wanted it.  But I wasn't sure that I would be good at carving my own stamps.
 
I have to tell you that the hardest part was coming up with what design I wanted to carve!  After that, it was pretty simple!  You can eaven watch a video about it here.
 
 

So my first attempt was this arrow stamp.  It's not perfect by any means but I think that gives it a lot of character and I LOVE IT!

 
 
Here it is up close!  If you have any questions, let me know!  It only took a matter of minutes to carve this stamp and start getting it inky!  So easy and so much fun!  And don't worry...there is a refill kit if you want more rubber to carve!
 
 
Supplies Used
Cardstock: Bermuda Bay, Whisper White
Stamp Set: Yippie-Skippie, Undefined Carved Arrow
Inks: Smokey Slate, Melon Mambo, Crushed Curry, Bermuda Bay, Basic Black
Embellishments: Wilver Ribbon, Designer Button - Regals, Baker's Twine - Whisper White
Adhesives: Snail, Tombow Glue, Glue Dots
 
Purchase these products HERE!


No comments: