8.02.2013

Practical Scrappers: August Card Sketch

It's time for another Card Sketch with Practical Scrappers!  This one was a little tricky for me.  But I took what stood out to me and went with it.  I guess that's what sketches are for...you pull whatever inspires you out and make a one of a kind creation!
 
Here is the sketch we worked with this month...
 
 
 
And here is my card...
 
 
Enjoy!  And please don't forget to check out the main blog to see what the other Design Team members created this month and leave them some comment love!
 
 
Supplies Used
Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Whisper White
Stamp Set: Timeless Talk
Ink: Basic Black
Embellishments: Designer Button - Regals, Baker's Twine - Whisper White, Stickers - SU Paper Pumpkin Kit, Love Washi Tape (non-SU)
Adhesives: Snail, Glue Dots
 
Purchase these products HERE!
 
 
 
 




No comments: