8.03.2013

Hiding In My Craft Room #109: Color Challenge

It's Color Challenge week over at HIMCR!  We are on Color Challenge #109: Early Cherry Mist...

Early Espresso, Cherry Cobbler and Marina Mist!
 
At first I wasn't so sure about this color combination.  But I think I like it!  I love being challenged and stretched by creating with a colors that I don't normally reach for while crafting!
 
So here is my card...
 
 
This came together really quickly AND you will see a fun sneak peek from the Holiday Catalog that just came out August 1st!  That fun Cherry Cobbler washi tape!  YUM!
 
Please be sure to stop by the HIMCR blog today to see what the other member of the Design Team came up with.  You won't want to miss them!
 
 
Supplies Used
Cardstock: Marina Mist, Whisper White
Stamp Set: Timeless Talk
Inks: Early Espresso, Cherry Cobbler
Tools: Paper Snips
Embellishments: Paper Doilies, Candy Dots - Regals, Season of Style Washi Tape
Adhesives: Snail, Dimensionals
 
Purchase these products HERE!