5.11.2011

5/11 - Triple Layer Punch: Blossom Bouquet

Hello again everyone! Hope you all saw my post about the new Design Team I am a part of! If you didn't, you can see it here.


But since the card in the previous post only has the white baker's twine that is from the new mini, I figured that I better show you a card with MORE NEW STUFF too!


Of course you see the Happy Greetings Stamp Set (which you have seen here) and the Beyond the Garden DSP that was in the same post, but I haven't shown you the Triple Layer Punches yet!

For this card we used the Blossom Bouquet Triple Layer Punch (#122464, $23.95 USD, page 6 of the new mini). This punch is awesome and so much fun to use! The little lever on the side can be pushed from left to right to get 3 different settings and 3 different punches! For the above card we used the setting all the way to the left and the setting all the way to the right to get our Whisper White flower that we inked in Melon Mambo.


Don't you love it??!! I will have another sample in a few days showing you how to use this punch!


Supplies Used...

Stamp Set: Happy Greetings

Cardstock: Wild Wasabi (textured), Melon Mambo, Whisper White and Old Olive

DSP: Beyond the Garden

Ink Colors: Melon Mambo

Punches: Blossom Bouquet Triple Layer

1 comment:

jjcreations said...

Kim, I love this - okay - first the layered punch: tried mine out but haven't created with it yet. BUT - I LOVE how you took the DSP and cut it into strips. You can still see the design but it's broken up. I've done similar art projects with the school kids, but never with a card - Clever!!!!!! Thanks for the inspiration