5.04.2011

Sketches in Thyme #46

I almost totally forgot about this scrapbook page that I made earlier this week. So I'm sneaking it in just in time to count for the challenge at Sketches in Thyme.


I loved this sketch and I knew I had just the picture to use for it!


This layout is of my daughter's 2nd birthday! I have already created a 2 page layout that you have already seen for her birthday book. But this 1 page layout is for our Project 365 Album in 2011! I am taking a picture a day for this whole year and putting them all in an album together. Most of the pictures aren't scrapbooked but I thought this one needed to be special!


The base of this scrapbook page is Melon Mambo cardstock from Stampin Up. All other papers and stickers came from the Echo Park Paper Company's "Little Girl" line. I love Echo Park and this line is just perfect for my little girl!



This little ticket is not Echo Park...I can't remember where it's from!


As you can see in this picture, I used Melon Mambo ink to spritz the background paper before adhereing all of the other elements. And then I drew a line around the whole layout using my Early Espresso marker!



Those little jewels that I added to the crown are by Stampin Up! I just love this layout and I hope you do too!


AND...I wanted to share some good news with you! As you all know, I'm a fan of Echo Park Paper Company. I think I own about 6 of their lines! Anyway, last Friday I was their Facebook Fan!!! I won for this layout and I got to pick a line of my choice for FREE!! I chose the Playground line! Can't wait to get it and play!

No comments: