5.16.2011

5/16 - Flip Flop Fun

If you know me, you know I LOVE flip flops! I was so happy to see this stamp in action at the demo swap I did a few weeks ago!


This is a cute little treat holder! I love the summer-y color combo: Wild Wasabi, Daffodil Delight, Melon Mambo and Tangerine Tango! LOVE IT!


New Stamp Set: Sunny Fun (Wood Mount #123040 $19.95, Clear Mount #123042 $14.95, page 16 in the mini).


The flip flop image was embossed on this little treat holder with Stampin Up's new Melon Mambo Embossing Powder (#123223, $4.75, page 23 of the mini). I think I might need to get some of that!!


The treat holder was held together by a little velcro. I love this idea!


Supplies Used (All SU, except the baggie)


Stamp Set: Sunny Fun, Cardstock: Wild Wasabi, Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight and Tangerine Tango, Ink Colors: Versamark and Melon Mambo, Tools: Floral Fusion Sizzlit Die and 1/2" Circle Punch, Embellishments: Jewels - Basic Rhinestone and 1/4" Daffodil Delight Grosgrain Ribbon

No comments: