5.15.2011

5/14 - Happy Birthday

I will be posting multiple items today. So be sure to check out all of my posts below!


This card uses the Fabulous Florets Stamp Set (Wood Mount #123025, $23.95 USD and Clear Mount #123027, $17.95 USD, page 22-23 of the mini) and the Beyond the Garden DSP (#122342, $10.95 USD, page 23 of mini). Both items can be viewed at this link.



I just love the effect that stamping off does with images! So cute!


I love the layout of this card! I have never though to make a card open quite like this! Genius!!


Supplies Used (All SU)
Cardstock: Wild Wasabi, Melon Mambo and Whisper White, Stamp Sets: Fabulous Florets and Teeny Tiny Wishes, DSP: Beyond the Garden, Ink Colors: Wild Wasabi and Melon Mambo, Ribbon: Pretty in Pink 3/8" Taffeta, Tool: Petals-a-Plenty Textured Impressions Embossing Folder

1 comment:

jjcreations said...

This is so pretty, Kim!