5.04.2011

5/4 - Happiness Always

It's May 4th, which means that I have my 4th card sample for you made using new products from the Summer Mini Catalog!



When I first got this catalog, I didn't think I needed this DSP or the stamp set. But there were so many wonderful swaps made with these products at my demonstrator event that I might just have to get them sometime before the summer is over!


Supplies Used to Create this Card (All Stampin Up!)...



Cardstock: Tangerine Tango, Sahara Sand, and Whisper White


Ink Colors: Tangerine Tango, Wild Wasabi, and Basic Black




The DSP (Designer Series Paper) used on this card is all NEW! Beyond the Garden (#122342, $10.95 USD, page 23 of mini). You will see a few more cards using this DSP before the end of May and I think you will fall in love with it too!



A few new stamp sets were used on this card. The first is Fabulous Florets (Wood Mount #123025, $23.95 USD and Clear Mount #123027, $17.95 USD, page 22-23 of the mini).



And the senitment from this card comes from another new stamp set: Happy Greetings (Wood Mount #123311, $18.95 USD and Clear Mount #123313, $14.95 USD, page 26 of the mini).


One other new item is used on this card...Flower Garden Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (#123113, $7.95 USD, page 24 of the mini). Please note that this embossing folder and all of the samples made using it are incorrect in the Summer mini catalog. The flower image is shown to line up on the left side of the paper. But it really lines up the on the right side when used. Stampin Up changed the product but failed to catch the error before the mini went to print. Thanks for understanding.


On the above card Colleen embossed the Sahara Sand piece of cardstock and then flipped it over to let the de-bossed side show. I love this look!


Hope you enjoy this card and come back tomorrow to see another one of my creations.

No comments: