5.10.2011

5/7 - On the Grow

Today is the day that I get caught up! So keep checking back to see if there are new posts today! I should have atleast 4 posts and more if I happen to get a little crafty this afternoon!

This card was made using the new stamp set: On the Grow (Wood Mount #123075 $15.95, Clear Mount #123077 $11.95, page 14 of the mini). When I first saw this set, I wasn't sure I needed it. But this card is so beautiful! Might just have to order it!




You can also see a little bit of another new product featured on this card. Early Espresso/White Baker's Twine (#123124, $2.95, 25 yards, page 10 of the mini).

Supplies Used...
Stamp Set: On the Grow
Cardstock: Soft Suede, Whisper White and Baja Breeze
DSP: Celebrations
Ink Colors: Basic Black, Baja Breeze, Real Red, Soft Suede, Basic Gray, Daffodil Delight and Pretty in Pink
Tools: Aqua-Painter, Perfect Polka Dot Embossing Folder, Scallop Trim Border Punch
Embellishments: 1/2" Stitched-Poly Ribbon (Pear Pizazz), Real Red button, Early Espresso Baker's Twine

No comments: