5.27.2011

5/26 - May Club Layout

Playing catch up again! Hoping I can finish the month our strong and on time over the next few days! There are just 4 more days left in this month and I can't wait to show you the last samples I have from the summer mini!



This is the club layout that we made for May! My pictures are all from Mother's Day 2011! We used the In Colors this time around...I love them!!!


The DSP came from the In Color 6x6 hostess stack that you can get if you have a $150 workshop! WOO HOO! And that cute heart came from the Hearts & Brackets Original Die by Stampin Up!



After I created this page, I was sure to send an email to my club members to help mentally prepare them for the cutting that was going to be involved! I cut out 9 flowers from the Proud Peacock stamp set! They just look so cute cut out and popped up on dimensionals!!




My hostess this month wanted to do some embossing and use the new Baker's Twine on her layout. So we embossed the flower image from the Proud Peacock stamp set using Clear Embossing Powder and then we used the Early Espresso Baker's Twine to tie all of the flower bundles together with a bow!


Supplies Used (All SU)...



Stamp Set: Proud Peacock, Cardstock: Pear Pizazz, Concord Crush, Whisper White and Blushing Bride, DSP: 6x6 In Color Hostess stack, Ribbon: 1/2" Stitched-Poly in Concord Crush, Embellishments: Glimmer Brad, Concord Crush button and Early Espresso Baker's Twine.

No comments: