5.21.2011

5/21 - The Open Sea

Can you believe all of these great samples that I'm showing you from the new Summer Mini?!! I love that there are SO MANY!


Here's another sample made mostly with the new stamp set: The Open Sea. Images and details below...


The Open Sea (Wood Mount #123030 $26.95, Clear Mount #123032, page 9 of the mini).


You will also see the new DSP: Nautical Expedition on this card. Details can be found on this post!


And of course that new Early Espresso Baker's Twine that I keep talking about! I just love that stuff!



Supplies Used (all SU)...

Stamp Sets: The Open Sea and Best Dad Ever, Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Early Espresso and Crumb Cake, DSP: Nautical Expedition, Ink Color: Early Espresso, Embellishments: Crumb Cake brad and Early Espresso Baker's Twine, Punches Used: Decorative Label, 1-3/8" Circle and 1-1/4" Circle, Big Shot Dies: Top Note and Lots of Tags Sizzlits.

1 comment:

jjcreations said...

This is fantastic, Kim. I love how you've used the topnote die!! I'm assuming the tiny anchors are from the DSP that goes with this set. I love your arrangement of the pieces too.