5.27.2011

5/27 - Sail Away Again

I was spoiled by my mom today! See, with my last pregnancy, I was very pregnant in the winter and my daughter was born in February. With this little guy, I will be very pregnant in the summer and needed some shorts and capris! So my Momma took me shopping today! So much fun!



She spoiled me and bought me 4 pairs of shorts, 2 capris and one tank top! I am so blessed to have a great Momma!!


Then, since we were in the area, we had to make a stop by Archiver's. So I spoiled myself with a few little treats! YAY! Can't wait to make a SMASH book of our summer!! I think I will start it with this weekend and continue through August when little Noah is born!


After that my mom treated all of us girls to lunch...yep Brooke (my daughter) and Erica (my sister), got to come too! So much fun! Thanks for a great day MOM!




Anyway, here is another card using the Sail Away stamp from the new Summer Mini (#123013, $9.95, Wood Mount only, page 11 of the mini). Don't you just love all of the texture on this card: Weathered Background Stamp (retired), Square Lattice Embossing Folder and sponging of ink!



Supplies Used (All SU)
Stamp Set: Sail Away and Weathered background (retired), Cardstock: Early Expresso, Baja Breeze, Not Quite Navy, Whisper White and Crumb Cake, Ink: Early Espresso and Not Quite Navy, Tools: Two Tags Sizzix Die, Sponge, Square Lattice Embossing Folder and Corner Rounder Punch, Embellishments: Early Espresso Baker's Twine and Whisper White Baker's Twine.

No comments: