5.02.2011

5/2 - Hello Blossoms

This past weekend I was involved with a demonstrator swap hosted by Shelly. She adopted me into her little Stampin Up family when she found out I didn't have an upline to do any fun events with anymore. So nice of her!!!



Anyway, she puts on a swap whenever we have a new catalog coming out. This way we all have samples to show our customers using the new stamp sets and accessories (which we get to order one month before you all...great perk)!! This swap was the biggest one yet! It was 27 members! So I have 27 cards or 3-D items to show you! WOW!



Here is another card made using the Hello Blossoms individual stamp (#123102, $7.95, page 7 of mini). More details and another sample in my previous post. Isn't this swap so cute???!!! It's by Jeanine Bush...not sure if she has a blog or not.



This card also uses a new Bigz Die for the Big Shot: Scallop Squares Duo (#120903, $21.95, page 24 of the mini). This new die has two square scallop sizes: 3"x3" and 1-11/16"x1-11/16". I love the great detail that it adds to this card!



The cardstock base of this card is Blushing Bride and is embossed with the Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder. Other cardstock colors include: Pear Pizazz (3"x3" Scallop Square), Whisper White (Spritzed using the Color Spritzer tool with Bashful Blue ink), and Peach Parfait (Punched using the Jewlery Tag Punch).



Ink Colors include: Pear Pizazz, Poppy Parade, Peach Parfait, Blushing Bride, Concord Crush and Bashful Blue.



I love the ribbon that comes in the In Colors: 1/2" Stitched-Poly Ribbon. This card uses Pear Pizazz. Then we tied it off with a little Linen Thread. The "Thinking of You" sentiment comes from the stamp set: Silhouette Sentiments. This stamp set is a Level 1 hostess stamp set in the current Idea Book & Catalog.


I love the look of this card so much...it's one of my very favorites from the swap! I even like it better than mine which you will see tomorrow!

No comments: