5.14.2011

5/12 - Daffodil Delight

Playing catch-up again! But this time it's not my fault! Blogger was down starting in the afternoon on Thursday, through Friday when I was available to blog and it was kinda annoying to me and my to-do list! Ha ha! So here I am playing catch-up again this weekend!


This card was created by Shelly. She was the host of the wonderful event that I got to attend and make all of these great samples! I love how she used Whisper White as her cardstock base. I hardly ever do that because I always think it will be too boring. But I really like it!! It's elegant!


This card also used the Fabulous Florets stamp set (Wood Mount #123025 $23.95, Clear Mount #123027 $17.95, page 22 and 23 of the new mini). You can see all of the images in this post.


And like the card in this post, Shelly used a Rhinestone Jewel in the middle of her flower and I love the way it turned out!


I will be back today and tomorrow to catch up on the days I've missed and share a few scrapbook pages I created last night at my crop...some are for a few challenges online! Hope you are having a great weekend!


Supplies Used...
Stamp Set: Fabulous Florets
Cardstock: Whisper White and Daffodil Delight
Ink Colors: Daffodil Delight, Wild Wasabi and Melon Mambo
Ribbon: 5/8" Satin Ribbon in Daffodil Delight
Embellishment: Jewels - Basic Rhinestone



No comments: