8.02.2014

Can You Case It #30: A Sketch Challenge

I'm excited to announce that I was chosen to be a Design Team Member for Can You Case It!  My first challenge was a Sketch Challenge and it was a good one!



Here is my take on the sketch...


I love, love, love the Well Worded Mustache for a masculine card!

Be sure you stop by the Can You Case It blog to see all of the other cards based on the sketch this week.  We would love to have you play along!  Just post to your blog and then link up at Can You Case It!

Supplies Used
Cardstock: Smokey Slate, Coastal Cabana, Whisper White
Stamps: Well Worded, Handcarved, Endless Birthday Wishes
Inks: Momento Tuxedo Black, Basic Gray
Big Shot: Mustache Framelit
Tools: Paper Snips, Sponge
Embellishments: Thick Baker's Twine - Coastal Cabana, Baker's Twine - Basic Black and Whisper White
Adhesives: Snail, Dimensionals


2 comments:

Terri said...

Kim, this card is great! I love it!

Terri said...

Kim, I love this card!