8.29.2014

Friday Favorites

It's Friday Favorites time over at SSINKspiration today!  One of my favorites is the Project Life by Stampin' Up! Playground Card Collection...

#135300  $15.95


And here is my layout...

I had to add in a 6x8 page protector in there because I had a picture that was vertical and I didn't have a spot for it to be BIG (like the first day of Kindergarten demands)!


Here is what is one the back of my 6x8 page.


Here are a few drawings from my little Kindergarten student!


And here is the remainder of the week!


Here are a few of my favorite things about this layout...

I messed up when stamping the dates originally.  So I just stamped them on some cardstock and used my 3/4" Circle punch to pop them out!  FIXED!!


I created a little piece of 3"x4" notebook paper to journal on with the school page.  I just used my hole punches and some paper snips.  I love this technique!


This Snapshot Single Stamp is one of my favorites from the catalog.  It is perfect for any Project Life album!  It's all about capturing memories and that is what cameras help us do!  :)


Also if you have school age children here is what I have done for the past 2 years of school (Preschool and now Kindergarten)...

First Day picture!


First Day Interview.


This is why I love documenting life!  See how much my kiddos grew in just one year1  WOW!!


Thanks for stopping by to see my layout today!  Don't forget to visit the SSINKspiration main blog today to the current favorites of our other Design Team Members!

2 comments:

Kathy Peck said...

This is so cute Kim. I love seeing your layouts.

Stampin Dj said...

Project Life is your favorite? I had no idea! ;) Love your layouts!