7.31.2014

Quick & Easy Card

It's time for some Quick & Easy Cards over at SSINKspiration!!  There are quite a few samples over there but first take a look at my card...


I was lucky enough to be able to purchase a few things early while I was at Stampin' Up! Convention this year!  One of the items that I chose was the Freaky Friends Stamp Set!  The images in this set are SO CUTE!  I can't wait to show you more samples that I make with it!

I paired these 3 cute monsters with a sentiment from the Just Sayin' Stamp Set!  And then I used my new Smokey Slate Blendabilities markers to create a ground/shadows for my monsters!

This is a one layer card that took me less than 10 minutes to complete from start to finish!

Be sure you head on over to the SSINKspiration main blog to see all of the other Quick & Easy Cards today!  You won't want to miss them!!!


Supplies Used
Cardstock: Whisper White
Stamp Sets: Freaky Friends, Just Sayin'
Inks: Momento Tuxedo Black, Rich Razzleberry, Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive
Markers: Smokey Slate Blendabilities 






3 comments:

brrenwick said...

Eeeekkk!!! Super cute card! Love those little monsters!

Heidi Boos said...

Hahaha!! So cute! Love how simple and funny this card is...perfect for those birthday boys!!

Pam Steckman said...

OMG I love the way you used the monster set... I haven't used my new stuff at all! Boo! I will have to make some of these for my nephew!