8.08.2014

Happy Birthday SSINKspiration!!

It's our 1st Birthday over at SSINKspiration today!  It's hard to believe that it's been 1 year already!  These girls are so much fun to create with and I couldn't ask for a better bunch!


Be sure that you stop by and see where you can follow us...
Now you can follow us on Pinterest!
Join our group on Facebook!


Here is my layout for today!  Our topic was "Anything Goes" so it was easy to pick out what I was going to create!  It's no secret that I love Project Life.  So here's another layout...


Be sure to click if you want to enlarge and view details.  But here are a few of my favorite things about this layout... 



The Playground Accessory Pack comes with 4 fun Printed Acetate Specialty Cards.  Above you will see one of them.  I just cut a piece of Whisper White cardstock and then slipped the acetate sheet over the cardstock so you could better see the details!



I love the fun star washi tape that comes in this Acessory Pack AND the Acrylic Star Stickers...you will find a lot of those on this layout!



For this little 4x6 block, I used a sticker from one of the sticker sheets and just torn both ends to make it look like washi tape!


Thanks for stopping by to see my layout today!  Be sure you head on over to the SSINKspiration main blog to see what all of the other Design Team Members have created for you today!  There are 15 other creations.  You won't want to miss it!

2 comments:

Cynthia said...

Kim you are just amazing at the Project Life stuff. You really do inkspire me every time I see one of your pages. Happy Birthday!

Stampin Dj said...

Yay for Project Life inspiration!