8.07.2014

Stamp Set Focus: Kinda Eclectic

There are so many different things that you can create with just one stamp set!  The thing I love most about Stampin' Up! is that they sell most of their stamps in sets!  So you have multiple images that coordinate and you can create SO MANY different cards with just one set!

Starting this month we will be having a couple of Stamp Set Focus Posts each month over at SSINKspiration!  Our very first one is for the stamp set Kinda Eclectic...

Wood Mount: $27.95, Clear Mount: $19.95


And here is my card...


This was a fun one to make because I made it in front of my downline members at our monthly meeting to show them how my creative process works when trying to come up with a design of my very own.

I hope that you enjoy my card today and please be sure that you stop by the SSINKspiration main blog to see all of the other cards that you can create with this stamp set!  You won't want to miss them!




Supplies Used
Cardstock: Whisper White
DSP: Flower Pot
Stamp Sets: Kinda Eclectic, Gorgeous Grunge, Regarding Dahlias
Inks: Smokey Slate, Basic Gray, Pool Party, Tangelo Twist, Mossy Meadow, Momento Tuxedo Black
Punches: Elegant Butterfly, Small Butterfly
Tools: Paper Snips
Adhesives: Snail, Dimensionals, Glue Dots

1 comment:

brrenwick said...

Loving the gray sunburst...makes the other colors really POP! Nice work!