8.18.2014

SSINKspiration August Layout Sketch

It's time for another Layout Sketch over at SSINKspiration!

Here is the sketch...



And here is my layout...


You don't see much traditional scrapbooking these days.  We aren't even supposed to be calling it scrapbooking anymore BUT this hobby will never die with me!  I love to print my pictures out and get them on cardstock with DSP and embellishments!  I just love it!

This layout was pretty quick and easy!  It leaves the focus on the cute little guy and his bed head!!  :)

Hope you enjoyed my layout today and that you take a few minutes to head over the SSINKspiration main blog to see all of the other layouts that were created for you!


Supplies Used
Cardstock: Basic Gray, Coastal Cabana, Very Vanilla
DSP: Typeset Specialty
Stamp Set: Skinny Mini Alphabet
Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black
Marker: Project Life Journaling Pen
Big Shot: Circles Collection
Punch: 2" Circle
Embellishments: In Color Sequins
Adhesives: Snail, Dimensionals, Tombow Green Glue

2 comments:

Cynthia said...

such a fun page! Great job with the sketch layout!

Kathy Peck said...

I love this Kim, especially the color combination. The layout is adorable.