8.23.2014

Can You Case It? #33: Project Life

This week over at Can You Case It? it's time for a little Project Life LOVE!

I used the Playground Card Collection and Accessory Pack today!  I LOVE this kit to document pictures of my little kiddos!

Here is my layout...


Be sure to click if you want to enlarge and view details.  But here are a few of my favorite things about this layout...



Love, love, love this card that says "It's AWESOME being a KID"!  This is so true and we try to make it awesome in our house!  This summer we had a schedule.  We had: Mystery Park Monday, Time to Read Tuesday, Water Wednesday, Fun at Home Thursday and Fun Day Friday!  You can read the journaling cards on the above layout to see what we did for each of those days!



I love this card with the banners on it.  This card came printed just like this except I added in the TUESDAY with the stickers from the Accessory Pack!



This popsicle card is one of my favorites!  You will also see a few other new items on this card...STAMP SETS!  "#whatagreatmoment" came from the @SoSocial Stamp Set.  "remember this" came from the Project Life Remember This Stamp Set.  And the days of the week that I have been using on all of my layouts so far are from the Project Life Day to Day Stamp Set.



I love my picture from Saturday of that week...all of my favorite new stamp sets!  They are all mine and I can play with them! YAY!  

To add the "Happiness Is..." to the top of my picture, I just trimmed my picture down about 1 inch and then adhered this cute Project Life card on the top!


Hope you enjoyed my layout!  Be sure to head on over to Can You Case It? to see what the other Design Team Members created for you this week!  You won't want to miss it!

No comments: