8.16.2014

Can You Case It #32: Pick a Page Challenge


What is the Pick a Page Challenge you ask?  It's so easy...you pick a page of the catalog and get inspiration from it to make your card!

Here is my card for today's challenge...


I used the fun new stamp set from the Upcoming Holiday Catalog called Santa Stache!  Can you tell I'm a little obsessed with the mustache framelit?!  But you can't deny that this Santa is just ADORABLE!  Can you?

The page I picked to CASE from the big Idea Book & Catalog is page 107.  The card that CASEd is the one on the left of that page.  Can you tell how I changed it up a little but kept the basic design the same?

I hope you all will come play along with us this week!  You can link up on the CYCI32 post!


Supplies Used
Cardstock: Smokey Slate, Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White
Stamp Set: Santa Stache
Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black
Markers: Cherry Cobbler and Basic Gray Blendabilities, Skin Tones Blendabilities
Embellishments: Washi Tape - Epic Day
Adhesives: Snail, Dimensionals

No comments: