8.15.2014

CASE the Catalog

The Stampin' Up! Catalog is FULL of INKspiration!  Sometimes when I don't know what to create or where to get started, I flip the catalog open to a page and just CASE the first thing I see.

CASE stands for Copy And Steal Everything!  But when you CASE a card, you can copy exactly or change the colors or the stamp set used as well.

That's what I did for my card today...


I CASEd a card from page 56 of the Idea Book & Catalog!  See if you can guess which one.  I changed the stamp set and the colors but the layout is basically the same!


Thanks for stopping by today!  Make sure you head on over to SSINKspiration to check out what the other Design Team Members created for you!  You won't want to miss these cards!


Supplies Used
Cardstock: Very Vanilla
DSP: Typeset
Stamps: Gorgeous Grunge, Dude You're Welcome
Inks: Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, Sahara Sand
Big Shot: Mustache Framelit
Adhesive: Dimensionals
Other: Sponge

1 comment:

Kristina MacKeen said...

Cute card, Kim. I love the stash and the DSP used for it.