8.25.2014

Masculine Monday

It's Masculine Monday day over at SSINKspiration!  We know that a lot of people struggle with making masculine cards and we are here to help you out!

Here is my card...


My card comes from the August 2014 My Paper Pumpkin Kit!  Isn't it SO CUTE?!

This is a perfect little card to stick on a present for a man in your life!

Don't you just love the little envelope too!  SO CUTE and SO EASY to put together!


Make sure you stop by the SSINKspiration main blog to see what the other Design Team Members created for you today!  You won't want to miss these cards!


Sign up for My Paper Pumpkin here.  Only $19.95 (plus tax) per month!

2 comments:

Cynthia said...

Great way to use the new my paper pumpkin kit. Such a great idea for a simple masculine card.

Kathy Peck said...

Cute card. I can't wait to play with this kit.