1.25.2010

Welcome/Good Neighbor

Sale-A-Bration (SAB) is a great time of the SU year! This year they have extended the event to cover 3 months (January-March)! As a customer, if you spend $50 in merchandise you can pick a FREE SAB item! There are 6 items to choose from and I am featuring 2 of them today!

To make this card I used the Welcome Neighbor 6x6 Designer Series paper pad (#118401). There are 72 sheets total in this pad! You will get 3 sheets each of 24 double-sided designs! It's awesome! All of the houses and the blue clouds are on printed paper...I just cut a strip and glued it down. (Did you also check out my lovely Clear Block stack in this picture?!)


Then I used a second sheet of paper to cut out one house and one cloud to pop up with dimensionals! I then took a strip of Old Olive paper and used my snips to cut thin pieces of grass. And the last detail I added was using the cloud stamp from my Good Neighbors stamp set (#118378 for Wood Mount, #119116 for Clear Mount) to stamp a few clouds using Versamark ink.


Very simple and super cute! I sent this card to some friends from church that just bought their first house together! Hope they liked it!

No comments: