1.05.2010

Occasions Mini is HERE!

Click here to see the catalog online.

Last Saturday I went to a demonstrator meeting where we did a shoebox swap. All of our items had to include something from the new Occasions mini! As demonstrators we got to preorder starting on December 1st. There are such great perks to being a Demo!


Anyway, here is the card I made to swap. I used Chocolate Chip, Melon Mambo, Old Olive, and a Little Pretty in Pink. (I just LOVE this color combo!) The ribbon I used was Kraft Taffeta(#109068, $6.95 USD)! I also used these:

Sweet Pea Stitched Felt (#117266). You get 52 pieces for only $7.95!!! I had enough for 12 cards, a few scrapbook pages and I still have some left over! (Although I did just order another pack cause they are SO cute!)

Stay tuned in the next few days to see more new items from the Occasions Mini!



No comments: