1.29.2010

More Birthday Cards!

I was lucky enough to receive all of these cards from my friends and Stampin Up customers! I love it when I am the recipent of one of their creations!

This card was made by Jessica. She used the cute hostess stamp set, Admit It! I just love that grey tafeta ribbon too! SO CUTE and I absolutely LOVE the color combo!


This card was made my Jinny. She has a great blog that you can check out. And she talks more about this card here. She also says some very kind words about me. I'm so thankful that we are friends! Oh, and don't forget to check out her etsy site, Lofty Designs.


This card came from Lisa. I just love how she has used the Pick a Petal stamp set. This is one that I've kinda forgotten about. But I may just have to brush the dust off of it and play with it soon.


And this last card came from Tracy. I just love the color combo and of course, the Party Hearty stamp set!


Thanks ladies! You are the best!


No comments: