1.28.2010

My Digital Studio

I just love the ease that digital scrapbooking provides! (Of course, I would never give up traditional scrapping...no way!) But using this program to finish up some of the pictures that I have forgotten about from years past or just doing a quick page here and there is making it SO EASY! And FUN! I made four 12x12 layouts this morning (before Brooke woke up and after she went down for her first nap of the day)! That shows you how easy it is!

When we go on vacations, I like to make a seperate album and then also create a 12x12 layout that goes in our yearly scrapbook. This layout was created using the Sweet Pea designs add-on that I purchase for only $9.95!!


Don't you just love this page? And the fact that it was created while I checked my email and posted on facebook too...BONUS!!


No comments: