1.07.2010

December Daily - Completed Album!

So here you will find the remainder of my December Daily Album. It was fun to do. I'm not sure that I will do it every year but it was really good to get in on the process in 2009! And Sam even said that it was cool today!

The 24th was spent with the Rydens! Didn't so much more than add pictures and journaling to the page!


The pictures from the 25th were from our Christmas morning at home and at the Teasley's Christmas event. I had to add in a divided picture page because there were a lot of images that I liked!


I filled the back of the divided picture page with pictures from the 26th. I had to make the page on the right. I originally thought that I would only go until the 25th but we ended up having Christmas with my family on the 26th so I just decided to finish out the weekend. I got to use the embellishments that Sam put in my stocking. Don't you like them!


And for the last page, Brooke with all of her Christmas gifts, I just matted the picture and then added some Thicker numbers.


It's complete! YEAH!


No comments: