1.10.2010

I {Heart} Hearts

Here's another card with NEW stuff from the mini catalog!! We got to use the Sending Love Specialty DSP on this card too! I just love that paper! You can see it in this post.


The stamp set used for this card is the NEW Clear Mount I {Heart} Hearts (#117010 for Wood Mount $26.95, #118571 for Clear Mount $18.95). I think my favorite heart in this set is the woodgrain heart. I just {heart} it! And it's kinda manly. I will show you something I have made with it in the next few days! And it was for my husband! Ooooo...


We also got to use a little of the Big Shot for this card. I don't have one yet...but hanging out with these girls is making me want one really bad. They use it ALOT! We used the new Textured Impressions Folder: Perfect Polka Dots (#117335 $7.95). It's the perfect size to texturize a card front.


We also used the new Pinking Hearts Border Punch (#117649 $15.95) on the edge of the Real Red cardstock. The hearts that it punches are SO tiny! I hear that some people save them to make shaker cards! WOW...that's dedication!


The I {Heart} Hearts stamp set coordinates with all of the existing Heart Punches! To punch out the Friend heart stamp that we first embossed in white, we used the Full Heart punch (#113693 $15.95). You can also use the Heart to Heart punch (#113694 $15.95) and the new Small Heart punch (#117193 $5.95) that is pictured above.

The Small Heart punch features our new punch design! The best thing about this new design is the latch that will hold the punch closed so that you can stack them flat! AWESOME!

I will be back with more new items tomorrow!

No comments: