1.18.2010

Manly Thank You Card

My hubby just had a birthday back in December. He turned 27. So after receiving all of his gifts, he needed some thank you cards to send some notes of appreciation. This is what I came up with...

I chose two different patterned papers, added some Kraft Taffeta ribbon (#109068 $6.95) in between the papers, stamped the little present from Party Hearty (#111532 $26.95) and punched that out. I finished the card with a Thank You sentiment from the set Thank You Kindly (#111700 $13.95).


Thank You Kindly is one of the stamp sets that you can get during Sale-A-Bration! All you have to do is spend $50 and you get it for FREE!


Don't you love this card?! It was super simple and it's very manly! I think it would also make a great manly birthday card by changing the sentiment.

No comments: