1.21.2010

2010 Calendar Complete

I know I posted about my calendar a few weeks ago that I was making in My Digital Studio. Well, I finally completed it and sent it off to the printer. It should be arriving soon! Here are the images that I created from scratch!

Cover page.


January - I love the Real Red, Basic Black, and Basic Gray combo! It's so fun to place a stamp on a picture!


February - Loved creating this page to show how my little girl has grown over the past year! Love how it's so easy to add text to a picture!


March - Brooke was not even a month old yet in these pictures! I love how you can take a stamped image and make it any size you want (shamrocks)!


April - Easter pictures are so cute! Don't you just love how you can add embellishments like buttons that look real but they won't add bulk to the calendar when it's hanging on the fridge!


May - Pictures of my first Mother's Day as a Momma! It's so simple to matte all of the pictures on the page in any color you want!


June - Sam's first Father's Day as a Dad. I think this textured stamp that you can add to your page base is so awesome!


July - You even have access to punches (the star) that you can make whatever size you want!!!


August - You can add faux stitching and you don't have to poke all those holes and connect them with a white gel pen! So easy!


September - It's very easy to copy and paste layouts. I used this layout in my Mom's calendar that we gave her for Christmas and loved it so much I wanted it in mine too! All I had to do was add it as a page! Took 5 seconds!


October - There are so many Designer Series Papers that are available! One in almost every color!


November - See those silver brads in the top right corner? Don't they look real? But just like the buttons, they don't add bulk and I don't have to worry about them poking through to the other side of the paper!


December - Check out that bow! You can have a bow on your projects without fearing that it will get all smooshed!


I just love My Digital Studio (#118108 $79.95) and can't wait to create more projects with it! If you have any questions about it, feel free to leave a comment for me!


No comments: