1.13.2010

My First Publication

A while ago I found out that I would be featured in this magazine! It was my first round of actually submitting anything so I was VERY surprised that they wanted to feature my ornament!

This is the magazine that I was featured in.


On the Table of Contents, they featured my ornament! It's the one in the picture right next to where it says, "Hand Made Holidays." It's on page 81!!


And here is my page. It's right next to the project they featured on the cover! Isn't that COOL?!!


And here it is a little bigger so you can read it! I was so excited when I found the magazine! I told the cashier and she was excited for me too! Ha ha! Hope you all enjoy!!

2 comments:

Jinny Newlin said...

Too fun! I'm so excited for you! I still hung the one I made, at Scrapbook Club with you, this Christmas!

Jean said...

Yipee! Congratulations! Where did you find the magazine? I looked at Borders.