10.01.2013

SSINKspiration: Quick & Easy Cards

It's time for some Quick & Easy cards over at the SSINKspiration blog today!  I love Quick & Easy cards!  It's what I mostly create!  I don't like to spend more than 20 minutes on one card! 
 
Today I have a little Halloween card for you!  I used the Witches Brew Washi Tape that is in the Holiday Catalog!  I love these designs!!
 
 
 
I started this card with a Basic Gray card base.  I added a strip of Tangerine Tango chevron DSP from the Brights Stack of DSP.  Then I wrapped washi tape around some Whisper White Baker's Twine and tied a bow on each end. 
 
The "Trick or Treat!" sentiment comes from the Best of Halloween Stamp Set!  It's one of my favorites right now!
 
Make sure you stop by the SSINKspiration Blog today to see the other Quick & Easy Cards created by the Design Team.
 
 
Supplies Used
Cardstock: Basic Gray
DSP: Brights Stack
Stamp Set: Best of Halloween
Ink: Basic Black
Embellishments: Witches Brew Washi Tape, Baker's Twine - Whisper White
Adhesives: Snail, Dimensionals
 
Purchase these SU products HERE!
 
 
Also...head on over to Practical Scrappers to see my Individual Feature with 2 other cards I created today using the Witches Brew Washi Tape!

No comments: