10.31.2013

SSINKspiration: Ribbon

Today we were challenged to use ribbon on a project over at SSINKspiration.
 
I used two of my favorite ribbons on my card today!  The Burlap Ribbon from the Holiday Catalog is AWESOME!  And another old favorite of mine is the Seam Binding...especially in Cherry Cobbler!
 
 
 
Have you seen the new Endless Wishes Photopolymer Stamp Set?  It's amazing and my FAVORITE for Christmas sentiments!
 
 
This set is also only $13.95!!
**NOTE: This set is currently inactive in the Stampin' Up! system.  SU will have more in stock soon and at that time I will let you know when it's ready to order!**
 
 
Make sure you head on over to SSINKspiration to check out what the other Design Team Members created for today with ribbon!
 
 
Supplies Used
Cardstock: Pool Party, Whisper White
Stamp Sets: Festive Flurry, Endless Wishes
Inks: Night of Navy, Cherry Cobbler
Big Shot: Festive Flurry Framelits Dies
Embellishments: Burlap Ribbon, Seam Binding - Cherry Cobbler, Antique Brads
Adhesives: Snail, Dimensionals
 
Order these supplies at my Stampin' Up! store.

No comments: