10.10.2013

Stylin' Stampin' Squad October Blog Hop: Fall Projects

 
Thank you so much for joining us for the October Stylin’ Stampin’ Squad Blog Hop! This month we are focusing on the Fall season. It’s the time of year when fireplaces start crackling with warmth and we dig out our sweaters. This month’s blog hop will showcase many of the Stampin’ Up! products that are available to make Autumn themed creations. We hope you enjoy seeing how we use the products to create our projects and feel inspired to come up with some great projects of your own.

You should have just left stop number 6 on the Stylin’ Stampin’ Squad blog hop – Jamey H. of Unique Ink. If so, you are in the right spot. If a link doesn’t work or you get off track, you will find the full blog hop lineup below.

 
For my projects today I used the new Photoploymer Stamp Set, Bite Me...
 
 
Here is my card... 

 
 
The spider web in this stamp set is SO MUCH FUN!  I used it on both of my projects!
 
Supplies Used
Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Rich Razzleberry, Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White
Stamp Set: Bite Me
Inks: Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie
Embellishments: Candy Dots - Brights
 
Purchase these SU products HERE!
 
 
Check out my cute treat bag...

 
 
The Tag a Bag Bundle (#131371  $9.95) is so much fun to use!  This cute Chevron bags and the Smokey Slate striped tag came from the kit.  Along with the mini clothespin and the Tangerine Tango Baker's Twine!
 
I also used the Witches Brew Washi Tape and embossed the spider web on vellum and then cut it out!
 
Supplies Used
Stamp Set: Bite Me
Ink: Versamark
Tools: Heat Tool
Embellishments: Witches Brew Washi Tape
Other: Black Embossing Powder, Tag a Bag Bundle
 
Purchase these SU products HERE!
 
 
Thank for stopping by today!  Now you are off to Tonya's blog to check out her fun projects!  And if you missed a stop along the way, just check the list at the bottom of this post. 


 
 
Blog Hop Participants:
  1. Pam S. of Stampin' in the Sun!
  2. Dawn S. of Dawn's Creative Chalet
  3. Darcy J. of DJ's Stampin' Place
  4. Jennifer C. of Happy 2 Scrap 4 Life
  5. Cynthia R. of Ink-a-Doodle Creations
  6. Jamie H. of Unique Ink
  7. Kim R. of Stamping with Kim
  8. Tonya B. of Stampin' with Tonya
  9. Diana E. of Stampin' Fun with Diana
  10. Annie L. of Love Me Cards
  11. Rose C. of Stamp with Rose
  12. Heidi B of Stuck on Stampin'
  13. Bree R. of Craft-Somnia
  14. Anastasia R. of Stampin' Blondie

 
 
Don't forget to stop by the SSINKspiration blog daily!  We are here to INKspire you 5 days a week, 52 weeks a year!!

11 comments:

Jenn said...

Love your creations!!! I now want that stamp set!!

Jamie Hurley said...

I guess I will be adding this stamp set to my list this week! WONDERFUL job!

Cynthia said...

What a fun way to use the spiderweb and dress up the treat bag!

Dawn's Creative Chalet said...

I love your projects! Simply adorable!!! I just got this set and cant wait to play with it.

Pamela said...

your treat bag project is so cute and love what you did w/ the washi tape - Pam W.

Anonymous said...

Oooh...fun stuff, Kim! Love the card with the Razzleberry/Pumpkin Pie combo. The spider web is fantastic in that set! And, what a GREAT idea to stamp it on vellum. So cool!!

~Heidi

Stampin Dj said...

Great idea for the treat bag! TFS!

Pam Steckman said...

The embossed web on clear is amazing! Great idea my friend! I also love the torn paper for the card! Great projects!

Diana Eichfeld said...

Great projects! I love that stamp set, mine comes tomorrow and I can't wait to play with it. Your treat bag is very cute and I love the use of the washi tape.

Tonya said...

Very cute projects. So far I have resisted buying the Bite me Stamp Set but I may have to take another look after seeing your projects. Love the tag on the Chevron bag. Did you stamp the spider web on velum? Love the look.

brrenwick said...

Super cute! Love the ripped paper...adds so much to a card! Thanks for the inspiration to ink my new poly stamps :-)