10.05.2013

Hiding In My Craft Room #118: Halloween Colors

Today starts a new month at HIMCR!  We have NEW Designers for you and a NEW Color Challenge that you have some freedom with...
 
 
I went with the traditional Orange and Black with a little added Gray for my card today.
 
 
 
I used a little bit of old Designer Series Paper from Stampin' Up! and everyting else is current!  I just love this Witches Brew Washi Tape!
 
And my favorite new stack of punches is shown here on this card too:
2-1/2" Circle (Basic Black)
2-3/8" Scallop Circle (Pumpkin Pie)
1-3/4" Circle (Basic Gray)
Label Bracket (Whisper White with image)
 
It seems to work well on a lot of cards...Halloween, Christmas...try it, I think you will love it!
 
Don't forget to stop by the HIMCR blog today to see what colors the other Designers are using on their cards!  There are some cute projects you won't want to miss!
 
Supplies Used
Cardstock: Basic Gray, Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White
DSP: Old SU
Stamp Set: Tags 4 You
Ink: Basic Black
Punches: 2-1/2" Circle, 2-3/8" Scallop Circle, 1-3/4" Circle, Label Bracket
Embellishments: Witches Brew Washi Tape
Adhesives: Snail, Dimensionals
 
Purchase these SU products HERE!

8 comments:

NinaN said...

Great card!
Congrats on another term with the HIMCR team!

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Visiting you from HIMCR. A fan of Johnny Depp as Captain Jack Sparrow likes your card a lot. Wonderful arrangement & skull embellishing.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

Gail said...

Hi Kim - I like this card very much - it is CAS I believe and so clean and simple yet tells it all -thanks for your inspiration - I am visiting from HIMCR - congrats on being on the team!

Claire Spielman said...

I'm jealous!! I can't seem to do a CAS card...always embellishing to the moon! Love your header on your blog!
Congrats on making the team
Visiting from HIMCR
Creative Wishes
Claire s
www.scrapmyway.blogspot.com

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Fun paper! very cute and spook! Congrats on DT! Carri~Abusybee

Pat N. said...

Very nice, love the washi tape, too! I'm visiting from HIMCR.

Vickie said...

Super cute!!!!!
Congrats on another term with HIMCR

Jac’s Playground said...

Fabulous card, love the paper and washi tape, popped over from HIMCR x