10.28.2013

My Paper Pumpkin: October Kit

When I got the October My Paper Pumpkin Kit in the mail, I didn't really dig it.  Here is what it's supposed to look like...

 
But I tried to think of other things to make with the kit elements.
 
 
So far I have one card that I created...

 
  
I used the Beautiful Butterlies Bigz Die to cut a butterfly out of the woodgrain chipboard!
 

 
This chipboard is thick and I wasn't sure that it would fit through the Big Shot but it was SO EASY to roll through!  The Big Shot is amazing!!
 
Hopefully I will have more samples for you to see soon!  Thanks for stopping by today!
 
 
Supplies Used
Cardstock: Basic Black, Whisper White
Stamp: June My Paper Pumpkin Kit
Ink: Basic Black
Big Shot: Beautiful Butterflies Bigz Die
Embellishments: Chevron Ribbon - Smokey Slate, Candy Dots - Brights
Other: October My Paper Pumpkin Kit

No comments: