10.07.2013

SSINKspiration: October Color Challenge

 
It's time for another Color Challenge with SSINKspiration!  I loved the Color Challenge that Darcy came up with this month! 
 
I love Tangerine Tango and Elegant Eggplant together but I would always put them with black.  Today I had to use Early Espresso and I have to say that I really like it!

 
 
I love the Best of Halloween Stamp Set!  And Candy Dots with Washi Tape...they are my favorites!!!
 
Thanks for stopping by today and don't forget to head on over to the SSINKspiration blog today and see what the other Design Team Members did with this Color Combination!
 
 
Supplies Used
Cardstock: Elegant Eggplant, Whisper White
DSP: Neutrals Stack
Stamp Set: Best of Halloween
Ink: Early Espresso
Marker: Early Espresso
Big Shot: Circle Collection Framelits Dies
Embellishments: Witches Brew Washi Tape, Candy Dots - Brights, Regals
Adhesive: Snail, Dimensionals
 
 
Purchase these SU products HERE!


2 comments:

brrenwick said...

So fresh and clean and spooktabulous! Love it!

Cynthia said...

Love the simple use of the washi tape to get in your tangerine colors.