10.22.2013

SSINKspiration: Christmas Card

It's Christmas Card time over at SSINKspiration today!
 
I created a Winter Wonderland for you today!  We have two Christmas product lines in the Holiday Catalog: The Traditional Red and Green and then The Wintery Whites and Silvers!
 
I love them both but I think the Snowflakes go best with the Winter Frost line.
 
 
 
 
I started this card with a Basic Gray card base.  Then I added in a bit of Silver Glimmer Paper and Winter Frost DSP. 
 
I used 3 different sets of Dies for this card: Apothecary Accents Framelits, Festive Flurry Framelits and Expression Thinlits.
 
The "Merry" sentiment is one of my favorites!  And using the Silver Foil Sheet to cut it out is just THE BEST!!  Don't you think?
 
 
Be sure you stop by the SSINKspiration blog today to see the other Christmas cards that the Designers create for today!  You won't want to miss them!
 
 
Supplies Used
Cardstock: Basic Gray, Coastal Cabana, Whisper White
DSP: Winter Frost
Other Paper: Glimmer Paper - Silver, Foil Sheets - Silver
Stamp Set: Festive Flurry
Ink: Coastal Cabana
Big Shot: Apothecary Accents Framelits Dies, Festive Flurry Framelits Dies, Expression Thinlits Dies
Embellishments: Silver Ribbon, Rhinestone Jewels
Adhesives: Snail, Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Two-Way Glue Pen
 
Order these supplies at my Stampin' Up! store.

1 comment:

Stampin Dj said...

Love your layout! The "merry" is perfect!