10.03.2013

SSINKspiration: Halloween Cards

When I saw the September My Paper Pumpkin Kit, I instantly wished that the circle pattern printed on the card bases was a stamp! 
 
Then when I got over the fact that it wasn't, I decided that this was the perfect design for a Halloween card!

 
 
 
The first thing I added to this card base was the Witches Brew Washi Tape.  Then I used the Gorgeous Grunge Stamp Set and Basic Black ink on the card base.  The tree from the Best of Halloween Stamp Set was stamped with Basic Black ink on Very Vanilla cardstock.
 
I then used the 2-1/2" Circle Punch to punch it out.  A few dimensionals, a few Candy Dots and DONE!
 
I hope you enjoy my card today and don't forget to head on over to SSINKspiration today to see what the other Design Team Members created for you to see!
 
 
Supplies Used
Cardstock: Very Vanilla
Stamp Sets: Gorgeous Grunge, Best of Halloween
Ink: Basic Black
Embellishments: Washi Tape - Witches Brew, Candy Dots - Brights
Adhesive: Dimensionals
Other: September 2013 My Paper Pumpkin Kit 
 
Purchase these SU products HERE!

1 comment:

brrenwick said...

Great use of the MPP card base! This card is so much fun!