12.13.2012

Sketches in Thyme #96 - Guest Maven

I'm here again this week as a Guest Maven at Sketches in Thyme.  We are on Sketch #96 and here it is...
 
When I first saw this, I thought, "CHEVRON"!!
 
Here is my take on the sketch...
 
I started this page with a Summer Starfruit cardstock base from Stampin Up.  The designer papers on this layout came from My Mind's Eye (Chevron), Crate Paper (News Print) and Becky Higgins, Project Life (Green).  I backed the picture of my husband and me in Baja Breeze cardstock. 
 
Other Page Elements:
Stamp - Studio Calico
Kraft Heart - American Crafts
Camera Sticker - Amy Tangerine, American Crafts
 
Hope you enjoy my layout!  Please take the time to stop by Sketches in Thyme today and see what all of the other Mavens have created this week!  Thanks for stopping by!


No comments: