12.06.2012

Sketches in Thyme #95

***Please scroll down to see my post for the Stylin' Stampin' Squad Blog Hop...you don't want to miss it!***
 
Hey Everyone...I am SO EXCITED to be a Guest Maven at Sketches in Thyme this month.  If you have never played along with their challenges before, you are in for a treat! 
 
Here is this week's sketch...
 
 
 
And here is my take on it...
 
The whole inspiration for this page was this HUGE 8x10 picture that I took of my little boy Noah in the pool this summer!  I just LOVE using big pictures on scrapbook pages! 
 
I started this layout with a Basic Grey piece of cardstock from Stampin Up!  I then followed the sketch and added designer papers from My Mind's Eye.  I had to move the circle to the other side of the page because my picture is SO BIG!  But I love it!  I added a little chipboard N for Noah. 
 
Other Embellishments: Button - American Crafts, Twine - My Mind's Eye and Washi Tape - K&Company Smash product.
 
I hope you enjoy my layout and if you want to play along too, just post your take on the sketch on the Sketches in Thyme blog by the end of the month!  Don't forget to take a look at all of the maven's blogs!  Their layouts are always so cute!

1 comment:

Jinny Newlin said...

Super cute, Kim! Lovin' those bright, happy colors and patterns and your Washi Tape title!